Chris Yates is an entrepreneur who actively acquires and manages websites. In addition to buying and selling internet businesses, he also educates and coaches others to safely make money buying and selling websites. He is considered a website monetization expert and can take an internet business from an idea to generating solid revenue quickly. He has the ability to spot undervalued assets in websites and make improvements to transform them into top performers.
Chris currently co-owns some of the top companies in the industry including:
- RhodiumWeekend.com – The annual live event for website buyers, owners, and online business portfolio creators.
- Centurica.com – The top provider of due diligence services for online acquisitions in the $50,000 to $5 Million dollar range.
- BuyingAndSellingWebsites.com – The oldest provider of educational training for online business buyers.
About Chris’ 30 Day Challenge Experiments
This blog documents Chris’ 30 day experiments in life and business. The goal of each experiment is to make significant improvements in one of the areas of his life within 30 days. First, the “Before”, a documentation of what results were like before the experiment, are recorded. Next, “The Work”, a documentation of the steps that were taken during the experiment, are recorded. Finally, Chris shares “The After”, which is the final result of the experiment.
Chris hopes these experiments in hacking his life will inspire others to try new things and learn from his experiences.
View Chris Yates’ Latest Experiment
- Golf: How to Break 90 (Bogey Golf) in 30 Days
Here’s my plan on how I will break 90 (bogey golf) in 30 days. Think I can do it?
- Getting a Brand New Website to the First Page of Google in 30 Days
Let’s assume you’re positioning yourself as an expert in a field and someone wants to find out more about you. If they search for your name on Google, what do they find?