Thank you for visiting and participating in Chris Yates’ personal blog.
Chris Yates is an entrepreneur with a skill set that blends both the technical and creative aspects of business.
He is currently working full time acquiring and managing websites. He has over 15 years experience in Internet marketing, software programming, website development, and graphic design. He has developed hundreds of business websites, generated hundreds of thousands of leads, and has generated multiple millions of dollars in sales online.
- RhodiumWeekend.com – The annual live event for website buyers, owners, and online business portfolio creators.
- Centurica.com – The top provider of due diligence services for online acquisitions in the $50,000 to $5 Million dollar range.
- BuyingAndSellingWebsites.com – The oldest provider of educational training for online business buyers.
- VisionGroupManagement.com – The parent company providing digital asset management services for online investors.
Random Facts and Achievements
- Guest Speaker on the Topic of Digital Marketing at Several Seminars
- Sold a Successful Digital Marketing Business
- Graduated from the University of Montana with a B.S. in Computer Science
- Ran a 30K Race for His 30th Birthday
- Received a Second Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo
As of Now
Chris currently lives in Missoula, MT where he works full time managing and investing in internet businesses with his business partner David Gass. He has a beautiful wife, Melissa and two growing boys, Parker and Ryder. If you’d like to get in touch, please contact Chris Yates.