Thank you for visiting and participating in Chris Yates’ personal blog.
Chris Yates is an entrepreneur with a skill set that blends both the technical and creative aspects of business.
He is currently working full time acquiring and managing websites. He has over 15 years experience in Internet marketing, software programming, website development, and graphic design. He has developed hundreds of business websites, generated hundreds of thousands of leads, and has generated multiple millions of dollars in sales online.
A Brief History
Chris was born in Springfield Missouri on October, 18 1980. He grew up and attended college in and around Missoula, MT. He’s lived in Las Vegas and the Seattle area before getting married in Hawaii and settling down back in Missoula, MT.
- Received a Second Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo
- Graduated from the University of Montana with a B.S. in Computer Science
- Started and Sold a Successful Business
- Guest Speaker on the Topic of Internet Marketing at Several Seminars
- Ran a 30K Race for His 30th Birthday
- Co-Founded VisionGroupManagement.com
- Currently Co-Owns BuyingAndSellingWebsites.com
- Currently Co-Owns FlipWebsites.com
As of Now
Chris currently lives in Missoula, MT where he works full time managing and investing in internet businesses with his business partner David Gass. He has a beautiful wife, Melissa and two growing boys, Parker and Ryder. If you’d like to get in touch, please contact Chris Yates.